Thursday, December 16, 2010

December 13

Happy Birthday Heston, this is the shout out from Mexico!!! not quite as cool as Jake in stake conference maybe but here it is..And im super glad to hear that those fat cat tickets that I had worked so hard for have been put to use, one time I had to drink a pitcher of pop the fastest and almost threw up for a free bowling pass...Use them wisely and with great haste if they´re going to expire.. haha
Why don’t you send me a copy of jakes talk about preparing for the mission, I would like to read it. I would hope he follows what he spoke and be a hacedor de la palabra y no tan solamant a hearer, (james 1:5)

Maybe someone can go to fat cats and sell hot chocolate during this winter, its where the moneys at, ole Willey´s got it all wrong, da money is in the hot chocalate, not da shmall bails. (Inside Joke!!!)

We did splits this week with the zone leaders, Bante stayed in our area and one went with him and I with the other. It was fun to do something different, see new things, ride the bikes around town and such and there’s going to be more within our district cuz Bante is district leader.
The 23 president Call and Hna are going to come to Victoria and we’re going to have our Christmas dinner, I’m excited for that. I don’t know which day I’ll call home, cuz were planning on baptizing te 25 and if we do, were going to call home the 24 or 26 so that we don’t have to worry about it the same day we got to prepare for baptisms.

Well I had lost 20lbs in the first change, I don’t know where I’m at now, I eat enough and I’ve been trying to work out but its ruff.
love you all have fun and be good

No comments:

Post a Comment