It was good to talk to everyone yesterday!!
We went ice skating at this out door skating rink with this
convert family that we baptised the 18 yr old girl like a month
ago, Bante, y elder Castillo and elder Winder. I out skated them
all, it was in town and it was free, I dont know if there was a
promotion or what.
The baptism was neat and I got to confirm Nelly. I was nervous
that I couldn’t’ do it well, but I got the espiritu santo so its
all good. I don’t know what is going to happen this week, the
weekend is going to be crazy for us for new years and waiting to
hear the changes and everything so ya.
Down here they have firecrackers on steroids and people are always
lighting them off in the nights and on Christmas eve night we couldn’t
sleep well cuz the locos were lighting them off all night. It is not a
bar across the street its a deposito where they drop off their 40oz
booz bottles and get refills and I’m pretty sure they vend more than
just booz, but they don”t play the drums so much these days.
but ya have fun,
be good and do what you all should
bye
No comments:
Post a Comment