Monday, July 18, 2011

July 18-Mante

No, you dont have to worry about me finding myself in a zoo on pday, that is that pday doesnt really exist in our mission. We have from 10 to 4 to try to get everything done, washing the clothes, writing internet and doing the grocery shopping, and cleaning the house... we really have no time to do anything else and alot of times we dont get all of it done in one day. We dont do much more. Actually I've never gone to a museum or ruins and that, the most I've done is go iceskating in the winter time.

We had the two baptisms this weekend, it was nice. It was the baptisms of Karems 13 yr old brother and her boyfriend Gilberto. I baptised him, and not thinking about it threw him in the water pretty hard and then the thought came to me that he´s pretty big sized so it´ll be hard to pull him out of the water so as I threw him in I tried lifting up hard also and the other misioneros were the witnesses and said that it looked like he jumped in and out of the water and had the expression on his face like he didn't know what happened to him. Theyre both excited to be in the church and follow Jesus. Karem gave a talk in the baptismal service and she has a pretty strong testimony and is very sure of herself for joining the church and is very excited for her brother and boyfriend. Then afterwords there was a talent show in the ward and it was funny, everyone was all excited and serious. We four misioneros participated in the activity by performing a song we called ´´remix misional´´ that is a mix of verses of hymns mixed together in one.

The time is going by extremely fast.
Have a great week
love Elder Hobbs

No comments:

Post a Comment