Let me tell ya that it was a week here in Mante. Its been fun, I love it here, I could live here in Mante I think. The thought has crossed my mind a lot , I could live in Mexico, I think Iwould like to find a job that allows me to live here but make money and doesn’t involve drugs and actuallly today we went to another weddin of investigators of the other companionship of the golden reference I found for them that will be baptised next week. It’s a miracle that God is working with His children, if you don’t believe in things like that its because you don’t know the Gospel of Christ or you don’t’ have faith like it says in Mormon 9. I sent some pictures.... the first day we started using bikes and it rained on us and we came home extremely wet and dirty, but then a strange thing happened, it started raining every day and we came home everyday wet and dirty.... then when I had my bike in the shop once, they borrowed me a bike that I used for a day, its an old timers bike and I really liked it and I felt very classy and would ride it with the posture as if I were and English Man, I enjoyed riding it..... pictures from the baptism of Gilberto, the boyfriend of Karem, and Luis, Karems brother and I were demonstrating ´´the double´´ baptising the two at the same time.... the other picture is Luis and Chikis, Chikis is 15 and is down syndrome and showed up at the baptism with his football helmet on and took pictures with it and doing the John Cena hand wave, and I still hold the belt as John Cena here in Mante, even though i have lost weight and about half my muscle stature. Chikis is Luis and Karem´s brother and He is my favorite friend I think, I love going to their house and talking to him, he´s extremely out of hand, but its getting to the point that he does what I tell him to do more than his own family, sometimes, I love Chikis, he´s got a sweet spirit. When we show up at their house he always yells and I thumb wrestle and arm wrestle him and he always wants to go at it until he wins but even when I don’t let him beat me he yells that he wins and puts his arms in the air histerically like it was the world championship .......... The other picture is from the talent show night that we sang the four of us in the ward combining various hymns and putting it into one, and this picture was when I was doing a hillbilly stomp dance in the song, there was a part where we sang part of put your shoulder to the wheel and I about knocked my companions over when I put my shoulder knocking them down, maybe I got a little excited being on stage.... and the other pictures are my of my ingrown toenail that i got cut open on Thursday, the doctor is a specialist, but i felt like he got a little happy cutting and about cut the the knuckle of my toe digging the toenail out and then cutting out the root of the toenail and stitching it back up, it bled for two days and he said that is normal, that it bleeds lot with the procedure he does, hey put me on an antibiotic and hes going to take the stitches out on Wednesday and he says its looking good, He’s checked it a few times afterwords and right now it actually isn’t bothering me extremely like in the begging. I’ve been walking and riding the bike with one shoe on my left foot and a sandal on the right because i cant put it in my shoe yet. but im expecting to be back to normal pretty soon, it hasn’t kept me back too much from working. so last year before the mision it was one side of my left foot big toe that was operated on and this year, the both sides of my right big toe. crazy.
I’m staying here in Mante again for the next change with Elder Murga still, I´ll be district leader for this change, Elder Remund goes home like the 20th of Agosto, to go to BYU again. I don’t know if I wrote it last week, but I think a huge principle I’ve learned in the mission is that it is impossible to be truly happy without following the Gospel or being obedient to what God asks of us, impossible.
Well have a great week, read your scriptures every day put God before the TV and he´ll bless you all more
love you all
Elder Hobbs
No comments:
Post a Comment