This was a trying week. We had some great things that happened and some not so great. We put baptismal dates with two investigators that have gone to church a few times. We had a conference this week in Valles and we were gone about all day, we got up at 430 and didnt get home til 430 in the afternoon. Pres. Call talked alot about planning and the importance thereof and its like what dad wrote me about planning on the computer makes it easier and it goes faster, thats like a good planning session if you can plan good, it should go better.
We are still on the bikes, I'm going to have to buy a new tire because I've about worn it out and the tube got a hole in it, were pretty extreme with the bikes. I helped my comp write on his helmet a while back in english, ´´Im not scared of the bikes, the bikes are scared of me. Hot Wheels lead the Way´´ Elder Remund went home to St. Louis and will start in BYU at school here in the next while, its weird imagining he is in his house, Igave him the address to the house and told him to visit you
all when he gets a chance. Well this week will be better I'm going to start divisions this week with the district or maybe next week. love you all have a great week
Elder Hobbs
No comments:
Post a Comment