Saturday, October 15, 2011

October 12th

That's awesome about Jake and his Fremont team that they beat Syracuse and are going to the playoffs, hopefully they can pull that one out. How many active members are in our ward? This is something I've wondered for a while but have never asked. Here in the rama there are about 80'sh actives, and suposedly when the number goes up to 100 some odd or more with priesthood holders and tithing payers the rama can be divided. that would be cool. I think its really possible, we have a great ward misionary leader, he´s really humble and nice and I think he would do about what we tell him, and a few other members are startin to get excited to work and magnify their callings.

I'm starting to know the area a little bit, and Elder Beltran is starting to get a hang of things doing the work. The people here are really closed alot more than Mante, the people in Mante were really open, here not so much, so it takes a little more effort to do the work here. We've been learning a little bit few words in Huastecco, its the native indian language from here in this area, not alot of people speak it, just people from smaller pueblos and ranchos outside of here.

And how are my friends doing these days? Kylee, Mitch, Cole Jake Hayden and the crew? I'm going to try to send some cards off here in the next month so I'm going to send them to the house and mom can give them to Levi to hand them out or personally get in conctact with them or their parents and send them off or whatever. Now that we have extra time on P day, I just might write some cards, We´ll see what happens.

I've been reflexioning alot lately, and I feel like the time is going by really fast and what I got to accomplish I got to get er done fast cuz there aint much time. Im very grateful to have come on a mission, I believe that I'm personally living and experimenting why the mission is so important and what it means to find yourself losin yo-self. I've learned so much, its unbelievable, its preparing me to be what God wants all of us to be. I'm learning what it means and how to be succesfull in this life. I don't think I could've understood so fast or so much what it means to be like Jesus and what the Atonement really means our lives. It's like what King Benjamin says in Mosiah 5:13-15 that basically the only way to become more closer to our Father is to serve Him and to know what He wants and to know Him. I just hope i can stick it out being a witness of Christ when im home and always like Pres. Eyring talked about his experience and was crying in General Conference. I have no idea what i will do when i get home as far as worldly things go, i just know of things that i will not do.
Have a good week

No comments:

Post a Comment