Thats awesome that you could meet Ortega's family in temple square. I called Elder Ortega this morning about a few things and he told me that you all met each other, thats awesome, small world. Conference was awesome, I loved it, all the speakers talked with authority. Carl Cook looked a little nervous up there for his first time, but his talk was good, its better to look up then down. There is new news about Elder Ortega and I, we were wondering the whole time together about why we were together and the reason came, we got a call on Tuesday to hear that we were getting special changes, he left to Aldama to a threesome and a new elder came in and I’m going to train him. He is from Obregon Sonora his name is Elder Beltran has about 4 years in the church and its his first day here so I couldn’t write yesterday, I was in Tampico all day. because he was the only elder coming in. I got to go to the airport with President and Hermana Call and the assistants to pick him up and we went to the mission house for a snack, to the offices for capacitation and the mission home again for dinner and more capacitaions. We got to stay over night in the mission home then Hermana Call made us waffles for breakfast and had a little more capacitation and Pres. sent us off. While I was in Tampico, I got immigration things worked out so that I wont ever have to go home again, I stay here in Mexico I’m Mexican now, it cost a little bit more to get the double nationalitiy than to just have the passport and I accepted it. (just kidding). but I did do immigration stuff in Tampico, so I’m legal to be here for one more year, but the dual citizenship is what actually happened to Elder Ortega the Beloved, cause he was born in El Paso city by the Rio Grande as Marty Robbins would sing, and when they worked out his passport they just made him a dual citizen, cool huh.
So now I’m here in Tantoyuka, I’m basically new here, with my new comp and were about at ground zero, so were just looking up. I was going to send some more remarks about conference, but I cant remember, basically repent, do missionary work, prepare to go on missions and do yo thang like our Father wants us to.
Well I love you all have a great week, you don’ have to call the police now that I answered the email
Elder Hobbs
No comments:
Post a Comment