Why grace-ias for the info, I like to hear about all that is going on. The fair IS fun, but it won't be as cool for you all with out any pigs to get in for free and to watch run around and stuff. I'm hoping to go to my mission temple when I'm in Mexico, I can't wait to go through a Spanish session and understand it all, that will be awesome. Wow look at all the blessings going on in our family with Saren and I out, Mom's heart was softened and Maisie got a new cellphone! and Jake got mine ahaha.... It's hard to think that your school year is starting, or I just haven't thought about it. It seems like a never-ending summer here, until I started realizing if our visa stuff works out we got 3 weeks-ish til I can walk down the streets of Mexico and start dunking some folks and save their souls.
AAAAAAAahzhhhhh it's not bad here but I feel like a caged pitbull that is ready to go eat it up! My Spanish isn't great, but I could be ready today to be emerged in 100% Espanol for two years, we all got a pretty strong base. I really am just constantly excited about every aspect of the work, from studying, speaking and teaching. I want to go plant some seeds and watch that sucker grow and save some people from satan’s chains. I want to see their eyes light up and feel the spirit I just want to do it. But till then I'll practice and prepare for it and keep studying the language and gospel, you can never be too prepared for the work, alot of times it doesn't seem like there's enough time to get everything done in one day I want it all and I want it now. But I'll bear with patience mine afflictions alma 27:17 and run with patience I guess Hebrew 12:1..... I just want to go get r done and do some good. ... I just can't express how much I want to progress as fast as possible and leave and start preaching the gospel. I almost don't want to do anything else, I'd definitely rather feast on the words of Christ than the food here I can tell you Hwhat.
I encourage you all to read the BOM every night, I remember I never 'loved' doing that but its so essential and I feel bad now I was mopey and dragging my feet to the gospel cuz now its like I just want to run to it and burry myself in it, it's so amazing. Just like Lehi's dream of the tree of life and wanting to share it with his family, You'all should want to share that fruit with whom you love and with everyone around, k? k! I love you all, be good, keep up the good work I'm proud my family is working towards eternal life keep it up!!! Bye bye now
No comments:
Post a Comment