Hola my Family,
I can say that I'm blessed to have grown up the way I have, to be blessed with attributes I can bring to the table with the Lord. Things seem to come easy and it's because of being raised by my Grandfathers farm with so much family and great friends around and having both sides of my family so strong in the gospel and great examples of attributes I want to develop. I also know of a surety how both sides of the veil are working hand in hand with me. I think I can almost say there's not a day goes by I don't think that and maybe that’s what encourages and influences me to become better and don't let anything get me down, so I don't. People say how hard this is and what a struggle it is but I would be lying to say it's been rough for me and I think it basically comes down to I know what I'm doing is right, and because the Lord is on my side I can do it. I've never really felt overwhelmed with learning the language or struggle with aspects like others have and it basically goes down to those points. Well that’s all in case anyone was wondering, I guess part of my testimony.
The Temple was nice to go to last week, were planning on going to eat down in the cafeteria tonight after the session so were really lookin forward to that.
Elder Priests dad is a counselor or something here and is always around, Elder Priest handles it really well I really like him, His dad brought us a fan a few weeks ago and I've been blessed to be sitting right next to it and keep cool all day in that classroom. His father came in and taught us an in depth discussion about the apostasy it was amazing how much knowledge he has and how surreal it really was with events that went on that destroyed the organized church Christ established.
Well, see ya later
No comments:
Post a Comment