Thursday, August 19, 2010

Week #7 MTC

So the big event that happpened this week was a little trip to Salt Lake. 5 of the 7 of our district, my comps and another companerismo got called Thursday afternoon to the travel office and they said come back tomorrow your leaving at 2 to go to the consolate, so we rode up on a bus to SLC. It was weird seeing things outside of here and riding in the bus at first was almost comparable to a roller coaster ride. There were 12 of us total that went. anyways we got pictures taken and filled out permismos or whatever it was to prepare to enter the country and if all goes well our visas should come in the next little while and when we get flight plans we get to call home for 5 min so let me know what number to call when I find that out, so dearelder me today cuz rumor was we should find out Friday but it could be before next week. Then while we were gone the other two got called for the same thing and just went this Monday, things are looking bright for us. I guess they were taking 12 random mexican missionaries at a time for this. The district that was 2 weeks older than us that were mexicans just got reassigned last week while we were going to the consolate and they all left by Monday so we're closer to getting into Mexico than they are. Apparently the most likely rumor why things have been ruff gettin in is Mexico has been undergoing a new proccess of processing visas and they're trying to pick it up now 0r something i'm not entireley sure but things just seem to feel and look more promising for us than those who've gone before.

Thats cool about Jessica going to Haiti, one of my teachers went down there like a month ago for two weeks and said how bad it was and just some of the problems people go through. I think I want to do that kind of stuff after the mission, not neccessarly Haiti but service stuff, it'd be cool way to serve your fellow beings. I think I'll probably live in a spanish country for a little while after my mission too or maybe Brazil I don't know.

I love you all, be good continue to read the scriptures im on pg80 since tyou told me about it bye

No comments:

Post a Comment