Monday, September 13, 2010

Well hi

Ya, I´m in Mexico. Sometimes I forget and don´t believe it too, THAT IS, until we talk with someone and I don't understand the conversation, ride on one of buses, when i´m the only white person around and someone hollers ´´Gringo blah blah blah something´´ at me, when i think it seems about right to have a Mtn. Dew or some real food like some steak and double mashed potatos, or when its 150 degrees outside. so yep, i´m in Mexico. but its alright, i like it down here i like the food Mama Galletas make us and if I don´t then I cover it in hot sauce and then all I have to worry about is my mouth catching on fire. haha

Happy to hear the news from home, it all seems so foreign to this life.Too bad I´m not around for all the highschooler´s drama ahahaa i can´t believe your kids are all grown up big teenagers now! and The dog dont got nobody to follow around the neighborhood that is why he don't roam freely ´na moh´ haha. As much hatred as I had towards him, All the ugly nasty mutts down here would make me appreciate to see ole Walker otra vez.

We have a few ward members that are awesome, we don´t know many ahora but the one´s we know are great, and have helped out with driving our investigators to and from church, activities, etc. We have two progressing families with 5+ in each, I´m not so sure on the numbers, one of them has some kids one is 8 and the others are younger, they love us its fun when we go over there, we showed them the Testaments movie last time and they all loved it. Ward members kids and Investigator's kids like to talk to us and I never know what they say so I just smile and say sí. We get alot of first leccions in but few people on the return even though it is a scheduled day that they can make it, a lot of times they have ´´something going on´´.

I got my haircut today, I think it looks alright, she was razoring my neck and cut me and waited to the end to tell me, like I didn't feel it. One of my shirts now has a nasty stain on it But yeah all is well down here, I cant wait to hear conference to go in the special room for the gringos and listen to it in English. We´re working every day, I´m glad my comp is good. , Sometimes things feel like an eternity and sometimes it seems like I blinked my eyes and i just got off the airplane. But yea, take care and talk with you next week. Love

No comments:

Post a Comment