Pues...Last monday President and Hermana Call came to our district
meeting and brought the package and the letter Levi sent when I was in the MTC. It felt like Christmas to see all the granola bars and smashed pop tarts and a real jar of peanut butter, all you can find down here are the size of those small nutella jars. Oh and those homeade cookies were awesome, I shared some with our members we rent from and my JW friend across the street. And it was nice to read Levi´s note sin embargo I think he tried to write in spanish cuz it aint english. haha . You know I love my family with all my heart, but it’s kind of nice to hear from other people also. You know mix things up, variety is the spice of life as Pres. Craig Allen Saunders says.
But ya President y Hermana Call are awesome. District meeting was
awesome and the next day president had interviews at the stake center. Hermana Call bought a bunch of us that were there pillows because all of ours are nasty yellow colors, and she bought me some creme stuff for my rash that I’ve had on my arm for a while. And I’ve talked with her a few more times this week cuz Elder Bante got stung on his knuckles by a wasp that is twice the size of the ones in Utah and the next day his hand swelled up and he couldn’t close his fist so I had talk with her and describe the situations to see what medicine and stuff he needed, but he’s ok now.
Thats great about Tucker, so is his comp a gringo, and if Mark took my Vince Neil outfit he better rock it hard!! haha
The week wasn’t any easier, but we did teach more so it felt better,
But we’ve got some good lessons in, basically all our baptisms dates and investigators fell, all. It was weird every person had a differnt reason and we´ll try to help them out but its like a huge sign to drop some and find new people that are ready to harvest.
oh and we didn’t pay the water bill a while back so they cut our water this week and we´ve had to walk to the other missionary house every morning to do the 3 S´s and return home at night to no water. But we paid the bill Friday and their suppose to put it in today.
Well all is well we´re carrying on, and working better togther and
stuff. I feel the language is getting a little better so all is fun.
We were graced with the opportunity to listen to the borrachos play
their drums across the street last night for the 5th week in a row
ahaha bye
No comments:
Post a Comment