Yep tengo dos meses in mexico and 4 en la mison. My trainer Elder Bante only has around 11 meses but I´m thinking one of us is going to go this next transfer, 20 ish of November. We get along pretty well, Its just been ruff cuz we´ve had alot of appts fall through baptisms fall through and the investigators not doing their part. Our 3rd companion is suppose to train a a gringo but the batch that was suppose to arrive almost a month ago has been held back due to visa problems. We just got the call today that he´s going to be shipped off to Tampico hasta athe gringos show up. Ya things just seem down sometimes with the investigators that we think are good one´s and the appt falls or they´re doing crappy no sé.
¨But ya, Baptism with the priesthood authority is important... . ´Read 3 nefi 11:33-34 and see what it has to say about that. Speaking of which, last night in an appt. with this family we¨Ve worked alot with we were flipping through the scriptures for something and one of the girls that’s 17 with kid and married opened up to that and read that scripture instead of the alma scripture everyone else was on and we were like well ya that is very important but turn this other page. Then at the end of the lesson she told us she doesn’t know if she wants to be baptized and later she was suppose to say the prayer and after she said ´´father in heaven thank thee¨´ she burst out in tears bawling and couldn’t finish it. It was one of those moments we were pretty sure the spirit hit her.
This week was a roller coaster ride. We had some High´s and sufficient Lows. Ya I´m eating enough. I´m going to start working out again, I got into the habit of not doing it and one day I looked at a picture of my self before the mission on my camera and started coveting myself, I wonder if that is breaking the tenth commandment. We just got the water back Wednesday, we went a week with out it so now we can wash. I was thankful to have the water that’s not good to drink, but okay to shower in, okay to wash food in and ok if you mix drink packets in it to drink ahaha.
There´s 5 steps in the gospel of Jesus Christ and without one your not going to be happy with the end results. There´s a power within the Book of Mormon that changes people, I’ve already seen that with myself and the chosen investigators. But yeah Love you all, have fun and be good.
No comments:
Post a Comment