Monday, March 14, 2011

March 14

That's too bad about Tucker, I have nightmares that kind of stuff could happen to me in the mission, and even if it isn't something entirely serious it could result in something wrong, you never know, and with it being out of country is a little more scary, but its Mexico, its almost like the USA, just not as clean and they all speak spanish. But the Presidents of the Missions know what they´re doing and where people should go for medical help and he´s a missionary and the Lord needs him so it will all be fine, he´s in better hands then Allstate insurance.

The week was a little better, with some people we found and taught, and yesterday the attendance was 89 people instead of the 60 people average, I feel like things are picking up and they finally started putting in mutuals for the jovenes so I think the people are starting to be a little more excited with the church and the Work. And yes President Call knows the standings here, and the Stake President is watching over things more now in the ward.
Elder Palestino bought me a Mexican Soccer shirt for my birthday, its authentic. I was excited, he´s a good missionary we get along well.
I dont know if I've expressed how much I do not like looking at all the abominations down here from the Santos to the Santa Muerte people and their ridiculous beliefs. We've had encounters this week with less actives that believe in the Santa Muerte, the belief is basically if you pray to the devil and give up things of valor to him, he gives you what you want, its horrible, its exactly what John the Beloved talks about in Revelations about Satan working miracles in the last days and people believing and following.

but ya thats Mexico, the people are really supersticious, really really supersticious and are crazy with their crazy creencias so thats my crazy week

and Jake needs to change his baseball form on the mound, and use more his legs hahaha
have a good one

No comments:

Post a Comment