Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Well isn't that alot of fun up there in Utah and yes the time does seem to go by fairly quickly that sometimes I wish it would slow down for a second so I can breathe. It's cool its my birthday this week, I do have a lot of mixed emotions, I'm already starting to get old like "somepeople" at home. I think being a missionary confuses me about my age, if im really 19 or 20 or am I older? cuz sometimes I feel too mature and stuff like that and we blend in with the older people. I dont know how to describe it, it´s weird. But yes I did recieve my birthday package. Saturday we had a zone conference with President Call and his wife and they brought mail and packages. And I got a package from the Parslows, filled with a whole bunch of food and everything, I was so excited, make sure you tell them thanks from ole Slambo. So I got two packages, one full of food, and one full of great things, the dvds, shirts ties and just great things, I was super excited about it all and I'm thinking of asking a sister to help me make the cake and have a quick cake celebration at their house friday.

To top it off we finally had a baptism Saturday, with Oswaldo JosuĂ© de la Cruz Gamez, but nobody else showed up except whats in the picture atached. I called president to see if we could do it, cuz the family wanted to and he said ok so elder palestino and I were the witnesses and the Uncle Hno. Leonel baptized him, he´s the lider de la obra misional del barrio so he acted as representante del obispado so we did it. Everyone else that we invited must not of wanted to go or forgot. Read in Acts chapter 8 about Philip and the Eunech, it reminded me alot of the baptism there was water filled so what were we waiting for.

He´s the kid that got electrocuted the end of December or first of January time period and the picture is his foot right now in the healing process or where the electricity left his body and burned a hole in his foot. It grosses me out when I see it. I'm pretty confident his foot is going to be healed now that he´s baptised, its what Jesus always told the lame to do, go down in the water and be healed, so now Oswaldo's foot can heal.

One picture is elder Villanueva and I with my grey grandpa looking sweater another, is him when I cut his hair one day, the other is la hna. Vicenta, Hno. Leonel, Oswaldo Elder Palestino and I, the entire congregation at baptism of Oswaldo. And the picture with the indian is at my old house in Victoria, pretty magestic, How would you judge it on a scale of 1-10 of magesticness, huh my friend Cole Quartuccio?
Well have fun and all with the spring,Ii´ll be here sweating in the heat of Tampico Mexico and loving every minute of it, I'm going to get my tan on! and read your scriptures and be productive helping people come to church, neighbors and everything bye, tell Karma, Max n Gerry, Linda, Burt and Cara hi for me - bye

No comments:

Post a Comment