I’m excited for Saren, her life is going to be so weird I couldn’t imagine going home and being in society así otra vez. I’ve written her the past few weeks she’s been a great example to us all. I don’t want Saren living in my upstairs room, and my stuff taken out and put some where else, she can rent the downstairs room, but if there’s no other option, at least change the bed sheets and pillows. (Silly Sam!!)
This week went pretty well, I had to get up at 5:00 Sunday to get ready for the day cuz we had walk to the house of a member to wake him up at 7 so he could pass by the house of an investigator soon enough to get to church at 9.. and then we had to go to the opposite side of the area to pass by the house of an investigator around 8 to grab a bus and make it there by 9 too.. it was busy, but worth it, that’s where the aspect of personal sacrifice works in, that¨´ giving up your own life you will find your life¨´ Its been a little while that I haven’t gotten up around the 5 o clock milking hour, and with all my heart might mind and strength I could say that I’ve NOT missed it. Haha
We´ve been doing pretty well, I´ve felt really well this week, we found a few good people and had 4 at church and a baptism planned for next weekend, I really feel like the Lord is pouring out blessings here in Mante, President told me and has told others that this zone is about ready to explode with success and I have confidence in his words and we are finding what seem to be really great prospects.
Have fun pray and read the scriptures and give service to the Lord
Love Elder Hobbs
_
No comments:
Post a Comment