Monday, May 2, 2011

Another Great Week!

Thats exciting for everyone, I love you all and hope that you all are being anxiously engaged in good causes. I will call this week it will be cool. I love to hear about everyone and their life, its so fun isnt it?

Yes its amazing how the Lord does His work, its always His way first of all, and not ours, but the way it all works out is like gears rotating, it all fits into place, we as His children just need to figure out when its the right time on His watch to turn one gear, which makes all the difference with the other gears that are hooked up in place with it, thats a principal I've learned on the mission, when i was in the mtc, and last night that I was pondering about some things it was equally the same way, events that have happened in my life, whats going on at home and what I've seen in the lives in some people here in the mission and what I'm seeing right now with the people we're teaching, its awesome. God is working His "great and marvelous work" and its in action. Everyday we approach closer to the end and whether its in 2012 or in 3012 it doesnt matter, what matters is if we have "our gears" in alignment with the Will of God so that everything falls into place and we accomplish what He wants us to accomplish and we fulfill our duties and our potential that we can become, this idea of "dont tell me what to do" does not and cannot apply in this case if we want to return to live in gloria with the Father or if we want His blessings.

A few facts I've figured out in life, like mathew ch7 says not everyone will return with God only those who follow the Will of God, and so what is the Will of God? The Will of God is that we follow his comandments, that we keep ourselves unspotted from the world that we read the scriptures, go to church every Sunday and renew our covenants magnify our calling fulfill our duties in our callings ,,do our visiting teaching invite people to church give the missionaries references BE HUMBLE AND LOVING ... all the seminary answers, is the Will of God. so we will do it all if we want to be blessed and return with Him. so its a little importante. What more can i say, these are my feelings and desires that I´d wish everyone could fully understand. Have a great week.
Elder Hobbs

ps, I have officially gained my title back, I am commonly referred once again as John Cena or Arnold Schwarzengatre

No comments:

Post a Comment