Monday, May 30, 2011

School's OUT for SUMMER!

...well here we are now, 11 months ago I was dropped off at the mtc after mom packed my bags while I was down in the shed talking to Blair and Levi and Steve. Dad had to come drag me in so I´d get showered and ready, its hard to imagine it, it seems so distant. Thats good your having BBQ, I've been craving some BBQ but it doesnt exist here, I found some BBQ sauce in the store but haven't used it, theres nothing to use it on, and theres not enough time to cook some meat in the house, everything is busy day after day, studying, preparing, teaching and doing it over and over there is no time for anything else. The church is starting a new program/course that they're making to help support more with the Preach My Gospel and supposedly its to be so efective that a newly arrived missionary after the 12 week course would be prepared to train another newly arrived missionary and so our mission is trying the 12 week course out.. right now its just a draft of the program because the program requires tvs dvds and stuff like that, which we dont have. The trainers will have access to watch these dvds when applicable whatever day in the week cuz theyll have tvs and that. its interesting.

I complete 11 months today, I'm almost half way over, its soo weird because sometimes it seems like an eternity and sometimes it goes by like a dream.....that's why you got to echar what you can so that there arent any regrets. It's the mission, its the life, and im quite sure thats how Grandpa Hancock feels too right now, sometimes an eternity and a lot of times in a blink of an eye. Well have a great week love you all and look out for that rain.
Elder Hobbs

No comments:

Post a Comment