Tuesday, September 13, 2011

September 12

I changed areas, after 4 changes in ciudad Mante. I'm in Tantoyuka, Veracruz, which might be part of Big John Nuttal's mission, who knows? It's really beautiful here, with lots of hills and lots of hills. I left Mante at 10am and got to Tampico at 1;40sh pm and the next bus didnt leave til 3:20pm so I was with the financial secretary that is from Lehi and we ate McDonalds and left to Tantoyuka but didnt arrive until 6:40sh and had a few minutes to buy food and then go to a cita and ya, thats why I didn't write yesterday. Today we had the district meeting in the morning and we ate and went to the doctor because Elder Murga gave me his throat infection he had last week and I'm on some medications right now, but I'm good, I'm not too bad off.

I'm district leader again here, and guess who my companion is? Elder Ortega. I was stunned when they told me the changes on Saturday that after two changes I'm going back with him. Aint no mountain high enough that kept us from being apart, haha. But its cool, we got along really well and we already know each other really well and were both really excited for it. This is a rama here, it sounds pretty good.

I got the package, thanks alot. And the letters that I wrote almost a year ago in Victoria were never sent off so I just gave them to the Hna. Call a little while ago to send them off through the connection they have, and she must have sent them home with Elder Remund when he left, because hes from Missouri. I dont write letters, I don't quite find the time to do it. I loved my time in Mante, to tell the truth i felt like a King there, we owned Mante on our bikes, I knew hundreds of people there and saw some miracles and was part of alot there. in 4 changes we baptized more people in that time frame than all of last year put together. I have felt like I have become closer with our Saviour and alot better person and alot was due to experiences there in Mante. I know that God is preparing His children to come unto him, its his desire mas grande like it says in moises 1:39. The time is going by fast, Mante seems like it was a dream that already went away and I don't even have a day here and thats how it seems. We have a short time here in this life and not to much time to waste it doing things that dont tiene chiste. Alot of members and converts thanked me alot and said alot of cool things with changes in the ward and their life, it was really cool to know I was part of it.

The kids at home seem little and they shouldn't be in that stage of life of highschool they seem younger and younger every year, the highschoolers. That's awesome for them, they need to enjoy every moment of it cuz time flies and its too short to not be happy. Help others come unto Christ invite them, a small invitation isn't going to scare them or make them think less of you and tell the missionarie s you want to work with them and ask them how you can help.
I love you all and have a great week
Elder Hobbs

No comments:

Post a Comment