The baptisms went through really well, Ana and Monica could be baptized and the other companionship had another joven that was baptized as well. The service was really good and it was a happy and great day for them. The week was alright, we were really uptight about the baptisms for Sunday. I did divisions with elders in a branch about an hour outside of the city, it was alright. this week I'll do diviisions with the zone leaders, maybe Elder Goff before he goes home.
Thats awesome about the baptisms in WW3, like the first convert baptisms I've ever known about in the ward.
I havent got the package yet, Pres. Call comes up tomorow , maybe it will be there. Im eating good, I actually started getting fat a little while ago so im trying to loose it and doing push ups every morning and listening to Acts in spanish, the regular routine.
its week 6 and its my fourth change here, is really probable I wont be here next week, but I could do another change here in Mante, i really like it and i know there is alot of work here that God wants us to do.
Have a great week, love one another and read your scripures
love Elder Hobbs
No comments:
Post a Comment