Saturday, February 18, 2012

February 13

Good Afternoon family. Im fine, my letter will be short, this last week rained everyday and has been quite cold, definitly not close to freezing 32 degrees, but cold for everyone and for me now that ive been used to being in an oven, with even a little cold gets to me as well.
We had an alright week, Roberto is coming along progressing, he wants to be baptized by the priesthood and is looking forward to it on Saturday, and with this other family were preparing them for the 25th.
On the 17th were going to have a zone class with President Call, and the 23rd a zone conference with Elder Tenorio from the 70s, I'm going to ask him to say hi to my cousin Elder Hancock in Cuernavaca the next time he heads out that way.
Hey I want dad to send me pictures of his wood shop and the work I welded for him in the Treehouse and maybe some creations that he has made at the Treehouse or his shop, people here don't believe me when I tell them I am from the farm and I welded and worked wood as well, but I need them by Monday because next week might be my last week here.
We keep seeing constant opposition to the work but as well constant progress and miracles that are happening in this change with us and investigators.

Love you all and have a great week
Elder Hobbs reporting from Tantoyuka Mexico

No comments:

Post a Comment