Thats awesome about everyone. Actually I was just thinking this week that Jake needed to get started on his papers and I was going to tell him that and ironically, I find out that they were just submitted, and it made me laugh when mom said, "I cried when I submitted it", I didnt laugh so much about mom not being ready for another duckling to leave her flock, but that she said that she submitted it, in other words, mom finished Jakes papers as well as she finished mine and sent my papers in too. haha
I've thought as well about missionary day in the Hobbs house when the mexican comes to town and I'm teaching you all how to really eat, we're going to make enchiladas con salsa verde and cecina and I'll teach you all all of the methods of how to use tortillas. but honestly I was having some dreams about going home and what is going to happen, one of my dreams I was traveling home and we were walkinng towards Texas crossing the border and I was contactig people in the camino and then I just felt out of place and bad at home and the other dream was that I showed up at the house and my new area is about like the other ones I've found in the mission, the missionaries hadnt been working, annnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnd there wasn't anything progressing ad I had to echarle muchas ganas.
have a great week bye
elder Hobbs
No comments:
Post a Comment