Our baptism service was great, the hermana Carmen gave a really strong testimony of the gospel, she has three older sons that are older and married and they kinda bothered her abit about geting baptized so soon and when she gave her testimony, she let er ripp. She said she has been waiting quite some time to know the truth and has known lots of churches and when we showed up she thought we were just some other church but after the first time we visited her she was extremely interested and after a little while she knew that the church and the gospel are true, cuz she has felt it in her heart and knows it in her mind and apart from that she was praying real hard for a revelation or dream and she got it and recieved an answer that this is true and she testified that she doesnt have money to leave them an inheritance, but she has found something of greater worth she wants to leave them, the Gospel.
It really has been an awesome experience to hear her stories and everything.
I loved general conference I hope you all apply what you learned I tried sending pictures but I'm not that great with computers so I couldn't.
We're living well and working and no I did not see my family on the conference screen but yes I did see Melanie Wilcox once again, I thought I saw Mr.Hadley the principal as well.
Have a great week. say hi to my good friend Kylee Jeppsen
Elder Hobbs
No comments:
Post a Comment