Well hello to West Weber, its been a while. At 2 or 2:30 today it will be a month that I have been a missionary. Hopefully I only have a month left, and yes 'visa talk' runs like wildfire here, everyone worries about it. When we first showed up there were elders that had been here 14 or 15 weeks. A few are leaving this week they've been stuck for 12 or so. So ya basically as far as i hear its the Mexican Government that has been skimpy on lettin them go through or something, most other countries haven't been a problem. I had a friend from Ogden area that got re assigned to Salt Lake mission til his visa comes through. I'm not worried about it, there's too much right now to do to worry about.
Ya tucker and I are on the same feeding schedule, thats about it. I see him at least once a day his classroom is just down the hall.
I am in love with Heston and Cy's rodeo saga, if there's anything i would want from the outside of here it would be to live the saga with them, I hope they continue sounds like a lot of fun. They looked good dressed up for the big rodeo. (Heston-brother, and Cy-cousin, rode bulls last week at the pioneer days rodeo, they were on the front page news the next day as the 10 year-old rodeo legends:)
I made 5 bucks last night at dinner, an elder in my district mixed up some sauces and food he thought was nasty and i ate it, it wasn't too bad definitly worth the money and I can pretty much stomach anything so I'm down for that challenge.
I played soccer yesterday at gym, I'm pertty good and i caught some sun, not really burned but slightly pink haha
We've had a few emeritus 70's speak and someone who's like head of the missionary program and yea we're excited to return to the temple at 3 today. We just had a pretty big spiritual experience Saturday night as a district and are super excited for the Temple.
I like to hear from you all, dearelder is the best method. and don't neccesarily expect a huge reply back from me I only have so much time once a week to write back, nevertheless i do like hearing from "yall" and i got to follow the rules if I want to be like Captain Moroni, alma 48:17
.......so I love you all and be good
No comments:
Post a Comment