Monday, November 15, 2010

November 15

We had zone conference on Friday so I just barely got a hundred
dear elders from home, mostly copies of Tucker’s mission in the
MTC I am glad that he made it to our land! I got some ward
missionary updates, that was the best, thank Stephanie Storey
for that. It was great to hear about the others in the field, Chase
Austin Loren and Paul.

The life has been a lot better. We had a good district meeting last
week sobre two discursos de Elder Bednar about the Fè and we´ve
been changing some things to be more faithful and demonstrating
the faith and what not. Then Friday we had zone conference and
saw President and Sister Call and I got my money back for the
water bill I had to pay a month ago and things seem to be going great.

Ya, I’ve kind of missed the concept of going skiing, but it
is still pretty nice not to worry about being cold, in the nights it
gets chilly and I have to use blankets. The sun starts to go down at
six here and by 6:30 it is dark. That is good for Levi being the ward
mission leader. I would want to be that when I get home. Hopefully
he works a bit better there than what goes down here. We have
Juan Perro who always tells us that they are working hard and
have this new system to work in the ward and there are members
willing to work with us and what not but en verdad we haven’t
seen much of his talk happen.

Sister Call said that they´re going to have mission dinners in
Tampico for Navidad. and this is the last week of this transfer,
Elder Bante or I will be leaving. I met Elder Goff from Nevada
somewhere by Mesquite, he said that you talked with his
family or something like that.. he´s pretty cool. Well have fun
be good love you all thanks
for writing me
bye

No comments:

Post a Comment