Well it is great to hear about West Weber and home. I had an orange for my Thanksgiving dinner. Yep me and Elder Cook both ate one orange a piece, it was a celebration. Elder Bante went to Tampico for another training thing and I was with Elder Cook and his new comp Elder Hernandez for two days. It was fun. It was fun to joke about our marvelous Thanksgiving dinner we had at his appt. hahah. la verdad I really don’t eat dinner at nights cuz the lunch is at 2 and I always eat alot there and sometimes I have problems sleeping if I eat at night.
Enrique is changing alot, he can’t wait when we come by now, hes´reading the BOM more and more and has told his family he wants to be a prophet. His changing has really worked on his mom and now she´s been seeing him and wants the change in her life and has mentioned she wants to be baptized before the new year.
Last Tuesday we were contacting in the night and came across a guy and he didn’t want anything to do with us and said he had to leave and then we asked him if we could do anything for him and he wanted us to come in and pray for his friend that got injured during the week...that was the worst move he could have made, he set him self up for a trap. That’s about what it is, sometimes people set themselves up for traps for misioneros like sitting outside or replying back buenas dias when we say it to them ..ahaha - but after Bante said a prayer I stood up and sat on his couch and started preaching to him without allowing him to say no and we ended up giving the lesson to him and we’re going to go back to check out his reading. I love doing random stuff like the time we were waiting for the bus and I wasn’t thinking and just started playing soccer with random ninos and now everytime we walk by they want me to play with them.
Well have fun love you all.
Bye
No comments:
Post a Comment