Monday, January 30, 2012

Jan. 30th

Thats fun for all the lovebirds in utah, BIG DAVE , Jake Maisie and Jacee. I got the Christmas package and a few letters it seems like, I loved seeing the pictures you sent me and especially the pictures that are really blurry and you can only distinguish who the people are for their bodybuild, I being the buffest, Jake the tallest and the other shapes and forms of the rest of the family. I loved seeing Grandpas picture, and actually we just had interviews that were different than usual, we did them as a zone and we watched 17 miracles as a zone, it was cool, it was a little corny and cheesy but I really liked it. The miracles were amazing and there were a few times I got a bit emotional with a few scenes to think what they went through and what happened and how merciful God was with them , even throughout their problems. it has been part of the plan to watch the movie, that is the plan of Pres. Call and our 90 days of Consagration program that we are doing, looking for our own 17 miracles I felt like "Levi Savage" had a few mess ups but yet always kickin´ .
There has been quite a bit of unusual trials that have happened , a few every week for the past 2 weeks, it has been difficult but there also have been things to cheer for. I think the Lord really is going to put me to trial with this goal I have. and has.
Well love you all, keep serving the lord with all your heart might mind and strength and read the BoM. Jake should be reading everday and studying Preach my Gospel.
Love Elder Hobbs

No comments:

Post a Comment