Monday, April 23, 2012

April 23



I am doing perfectly fine with food and clothing and everything will last for the two months I have left.  I have my official leaving date is the 25th of June cuz the new mission president is coming in that week and as well new missionaries and its actually the sixth week of the change but its going to be the first so that the new mission president can come in and start off without worrying about changes and stuff like that.

I feel really mature, I dont know if i like it or not.  I'm super excited for Jake and his call to Texas,McAllen, its about the only city that 90% of Mexicans know of in the United States and when they ask me where I'm from they always ask from Texas, McAllen Houston Brownsville and then I got to spell it for them where Utah is.

  We got a visit from Elder Anderson of the 12, it was cool, we all got to shake his hand and he gave a nice talk, everyone here has been super excited about his arrival. and we had an investigator and converts that could attend the adult session that really liked it.
  I am so grateful to have gone on My Mission and not anyone elses,  I have felt so much like the "forerunner" in about every area I've gone, finding and baptizing and preparing areas that are bad and then I leave and other good miisonaries go in and the area explodes with success thats happened in Mante and Tantoyuca.  Actually  my two kids I trained in Tantoyuca are in my zone and they're doing great.  I love everything I've learned and experienced and I feel so much stronger and confident to take on the world when I get back home and have success.
  About 90% of missionaries from this mission have plans of going to BYU, and I'm getting convinced that I may want to to keep myself in the Holy Bubble, but as well I dont quite know if I have the grades to be accepted there cuz I was a burrote when I got out of high school hahaha
  Who knows, I honestly don't want to make a decision until I get home, and just finish my mission staying focused on it. 
take care "Ya`ll" love you
Elder Hobbs

No comments:

Post a Comment