I cannot express myself, my feelings, this is it, the last email.
We had our baptism on Saturday and directly after we had a ward activity for fathers day
and I won the musical chairs competion, winning the 20 or more that
participated, I got a great reward as well, I was chosen to say the
prayer to bless the food. hahaha. My bishop is going to let me talk
on Sunday.
Saturday is going to be last interviews and session in the temple
with President and Hna Call and then I'lll go to church on Sunday then
go back to the mission home to have a dinner, fireside and testimony
meeting with the 13 of us and then we´ll go to bed and I'm leaving at
7 am to come home Monday morning.
I know that the Book of Mormon is true without a shadow of a doubt
and that these two years have been the best use of my time that I've
ever done in my life and that if we read and pray diligently the Holy
Ghost will work in us to bear testimony of the divinity and power of
the book but most importantly of the importance of the Atonement,
letting us know that there is a way to leave our sins and perfect
ourselves in Christ to be saved in the last day. This is the Lords
Work and it will go on until He says ITS DONE
I love you all, my compassion is for all
VIVA MEXICO
Elder Hobbs
No comments:
Post a Comment