I am worried that my companion discovered this week that on my drivers lisence from Utah says that my eyes are brown, and there not so I dont know what thats all about, I've had it for more than two years now and I've never noticed that, but they let me in about wherever I want so im going to make it home, even if I have to swim el Gran Rio.
Well I dont know what to write to you all anymore, I think ive said about all I can......
We did divisions this week, were actually doing them about everyweek, we came up with a game plan to keep the elders on their toes to complete their goals this change. We did divisons on the 18th and the elder and I found a guy who was a lucha libre wrestler for 57 years, he started when he was 13 and now he is an old man, in his house he has a bunch of memorials of pictures and and things it was one of the funniest experiences I've had, I could not have come to Mexico without knowing Nacho Libres trainer hahaha his stage name was "Relampago Gutierrez, el orgullo de Tampico" and he was filmed in a few movies with a famous mexican lucha libre wrestler named "el Santo" it was so neat to know him, and come to find out the next day was a holiday that not many people know about, not even in mexico, National Lucha Libre Day ahahaha.
Elder Fernandez made me a grandpa in the mision, he recieved a new misionary from Morgan utah
love you all bye
No comments:
Post a Comment