Hello family,
This week we did more divisions, time sure is going by fast and each week seems like a day so I know its going to come fast, were already in june, not even a month away, I gave my last testimony in fast and testimony meeting in Mexico.
We have a few baptisms planned for these next two weeks and as well in the zone we have the fechas planned to accomplish all the goals so we're super excited. We're going to go to the temple this week Elder Camarillo and I, it seems like weve been together so long and worked with each other so much, we just might get sealed while we are there ahahahahahahah just kidding!
So it sounds like fun for the gang at home all the playing that your doing I'll be up there in no time.
I'm thinking about leaving clothes, bedsheets and things like that that I can buy in the US and try to take home some cool stuff, if I find time.
I love you all, keep reading and working in your callings in all diligence.
Elder Hobbs
No comments:
Post a Comment