Hola Familia,
Well I'm at the MTC. Can't say that I'm in love with it yet. I am in a threesome with Elder Mitchel from North LasVegas and Elder Cook from Syracuse. They seem alright, have the right attitudes and purpose for being here so it seems like it'll be alright. Were learning how to say the basics of a prayer in Spanish. Last night after dinner they gathered all the newbs in different rooms to do role play missionary work. They had a guy dress up as King Lamoni and he came in and gave us an inspirational message telling about Ammon and his conversion and then his people. The next few role play enactments were simulated as investigators and missionaries coming over to their house. Then the narrator would stop the play, ask questions, then it was open to the audience to do their missionary work to the investigators. The investigators were very good actors and sometimes if you got caught in the spirit and story you would almost forget they were just actors.
We went back to our rooms, put a few things away, got slightly settled in and went to bed. I really didn't sleep well, I had alot on my mind and I swear I was worrying if it was 6:30am every 2 hours. But all seems fine and things seem bright. Well, love you all, hope I gave enough information to satisfy mother. I bet cleaning up my stuff will be fun, honestly it will be an adventure, I'm sure you'll find great treasures in all the abyss of clutter!
Love you all
Sam
No comments:
Post a Comment