Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Hola

Hola Mother Joanne,
Yeah I agree, What a send-off, I didn't get a tardy demerit, I too loved that we came in and dropped me off just like YOU wanted, you told me all along you were coming in the doors with me, and you did. Not too many Elders can say that happened to them, eh? I just got done with laundry it is 11:51.

I got that box last week like friday or something, it was great. They keep us busy. I sent a letter last week sometime you all should've got it by now I would think. Heston's letter he sent was nice. I think so far from all the DearElders you guys sent me, the box, and Hestons note, I've received more letters than anyone in my district. I think I've got twice as many as my two companeros combined. I guess that just show how much all you love me. It's really nice to get mail, but it's far from something i'm worried about.

Like I said, I'm in a threesome with Elder Brian Cook, from Syracause, he went to Syracause High and played Center for the football team. He's like 6'3" or 4 and weighs less than me, he said he used to be fat in high school and has lost a bunch of weight since. He's pretty cool he went to utah state for the year and was friends with some girls from my school up there. Elder Seth Mitchell is from some city in northern Las Vegas, I don't remember what its called. He seems like a really great kid, you can see it in him. I think were going to do really well, we've all gottin along real well and connect real well. They shove the Spanish language down your throut, and you just got to keep your mouth as wide open as you can.

Well it's been a week, my companeros and I are gettin the jist of things around this here part of the world. Its like we all live inside this physical bubble and there's no exit out until you've done your time. Though it's extremely spiritually enlighting and it seems like that bubble was removed. It still doesn't seem real. There's so many rules, guidelines, and specific schedules anyone and everyone would think it's ridiculous. I just have a constant feeling, or knowledge that every little rule or way they want us to do things is exactly how it's suppose to be. Someone somewhere said once that we are a peculiar people, and we are. But the Lord blesses us more so than we would think when we follow every little rule or commandment, and especially when it's to the T. So everythings great.
love you bye3

No comments:

Post a Comment