Wow thanks for lining up the family party when i'm not there. Its good though, keep the family together. Maybe Levi can get a date with the rodeo queen this year tell him to take it up a notch from just a picture and hook it up, cuz Dave can't cause he's whooooped, and I'm on my mission. Do it for me son. Out of all the times of the year I think Pioneer Days and the Fair is the funnest, and i'm entirely jealous of Heston and Cy signing up for the rodeo. I wish someone did that for me. Why isn't Levi signed up is the real question. That is awesome let me know how that all works out. And I'm super glad Levi let you know if I need something, I need something, and I've been in dire need of a knife. Its been ruff without one. I definitely liked the pics of the Arise celebration, was Jake wearing my glasses I won at a welding competition? and was he and Jacee partners? By the way let her know that I could tell she's been the little Fremont dancer, she had a big old grin in all of them pics meanwhile the other girls were kind of lookin like they weren't so excited to be there.
Last week when I emailed you and mom replied with two sentences I was pretty bummed thats all I got. I sent a big email and a ten page letter that put a big blister on my finger and thats all I got? Its fine it took a while for you to write back, I really don't mind as long as you keep in touch. Its nice to hear from the outside world. We've joked, not being serious that its a lot like prison here, except we don't got TV. haha its really not - its hard to not be busy if that makes sense somethimes it doesn't seem like there is enough time for everything to get done, learn the language and all the gospel we need to teach. And it seems like nine weeks is a drag, but being here doing doesn't seem long enough to be prepared when you get out there. But I guess thats the whole concept of relying on the Lord then the message comes more from him then from us and thats how its suppose to be.
Saren sent me a letter I just got today before laundry. Our DL picked up mail before just in case if anyone wrote and what do you know i had one. She left her words of inspiration and what I should do here, I've been here long enough to figure them all out.
The Temple opens up this week and I think we get to start going next. It'll be nice, it can be another "big event" to look forward to during the week. But then idk how we're going to have time to get everything done on P day and write letters.
I'm planning on going out on the curb and wait for Tucker to pull in @ 1. I'll let you know how it works out.
Well i love you all time is running out, my scripture is ephesians 2:10-13 so I bid thee farewell
No comments:
Post a Comment